Parkway Process Solutions (PPS) is a leading provider of industrial and innovative water treatment related, products, services, solutions & technology across Australia, with global reach through strategic partners.
Our highly regarded team of water and wastewater treatment professionals, include experienced field and service technicians – through to senior engineers and accomplished process experts; have held key roles in relation to the design, delivery and operations of some of the largest industrial and water treatment related infrastructure projects in Australia.
As a passionate team incorporating experienced water treatment and industrial process engineering experts, we take the time to understand the aspirations of our clients and the process related challenges they are encountering. We then partner with the client, to develop and deliver fit-for-purpose process solutions, including water treatment solutions, based on established product and service platforms, as well as next generation technologies, to ensure we achieve the most optimal and cost-effective solution.
Our integrated services offering spans the entire water treatment lifecycle, from the early project evaluation and concept phases, through to project execution and plant commissioning phases, including:
- Analytical Testing Services
- Project Evaluation Services
- Process Development Services
- Project Engineering Services
- Installation & Project Management Services
- Operations & Maintenance Services
As long-term solution providers, we are committed to building enduring relationships, and ensuring our clients succeed, beyond the formal project delivery phase, by providing a range of support services. We support our clients on the east coast of Australia from our state-of-the-art office and warehouse facilities in Sunshine North (Melbourne, VIC), our West Australian clients, from our facilities in Malaga (Perth, WA) and our Northern Territory clients, from our facilities in Yarrawonga (Darwin, NT).
For larger scale industrial projects such as refineries that produce more complex process and wastewater streams, and may require next-generation technology based solutions, we leverage our innovative Water & Wastewater Processing as a Solution iWPaaS™ technology platform.
Our iWPaaS™ related strategic partners include:
- Victoria University, a leading Australian university with a strong track-record in applied water treatment related research & development, including world-class researchers and facilities.
- Worley, a leading global engineering company with over 48,000 of the world’s brightest minds in energy, chemicals and resources, all working to deliver a more sustainable world.
The Parkway Group
Parkway Process Solutions is an operating division of Parkway Corporate Limited, an Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:PWN) listed public company. Additional details about Parkway, our mission, group structure, board and management team, and other relevant corporate details, are outlined in the corporate profile and investor centre sections of this site.
The Parkway group is committed to achieving optimal environmental, social & governance (ESG) outcomes, including achieving and maintaining high levels of corporate governance compliance. In order to demonstrate our commitment to industry best practices, as well our commitment to continuous improvement, the Parkway group is in the process of implementing and achieving certification for:
- ISO9001:2015, Quality management system
- ISO14001:2015, Environmental management system
- ISO 45001:2018, Occupational health & safety management system
Parkway is also corporate member of several leading industry and professional organisations including:
- The Australian Water Association (AWA)
- The Advanced Manufacturing Growth Centre (AMGC)
- The Water Industry Operators Association of Australia (WIOA)
- The Initiative for Responsible Mining Assurance (IRMA)
To stay up to date with the latest news, updates and promotions, we encourage you to subscribe to the Parkway mailing list. The sign-up section can be found in the footer of this website.